CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Sun and Moon

A long time ago, one brother and sister lived with their mother. Their mother made rice cakes and sold them for their living. One day, When mother came back home, she met a great tiger. The tiger said to her, "If you gave me one rice cake, I won't eat you, ever." So she gave a rice cake to him. But a few minutes later, the tiger said to her, again, "If you gave me one rice cake, I won't eat you." So she gave a rice cake to him. Finally the rice cakes ran out. The bad tiger caught the mother later, then ate her. At the same time, the brother and sister were waiting for their mom but mother didn't come back home. Tiger started to find them in order to eat them. Brother and sister ran away from the tiger.
Finally the arrived at some field. And they prayed, "Please help us, god. If you let us live, please give us a good string, or give us a bad string." After then a good string came down in the sky. So brother and sister went up with the good string. And then, the tiger also prayed. "Please help me, god. If you let me live, please give me a good string or give me a bad string." But a bad string came down in the sky. So the tiger fell to the ground and died. God pitied a brother and sister. He gave them each a job. So brother became the sun and sister became the moon.

Esther

0 comments: