CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Stay at home dads

The site is talking about dads who stay with kids at home . There are some pictures in this site . Also , there are sections which you can enter and search about what you want. It is a free site , and if you have question , there is section which you can enter and put your question and your email . On the other hand , the site’s owner brings some people , and those people are talking about their lives and their experience .

In my opinion , I do not agree with staying fathers at home with kids , because
The fathers should work and get money for their family . Also , this is the man’s nature .
I have read things which are very nice . One of them , a man whose name is Eric ,and
He said my staying at home well for me and my wife . Althogh , the men tend to be outside the home , he stay at home . Because the girls tend to be at home and tend to
Cook and clean , they always stay at home and take care of kids . This is which the
Society taught us when we was children .



MISFER ALMARRI
02/ 09 / 06
AE2

0 comments: