CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 31, 2006

Al Capone Museum

The site I visited is "Al Capone Museum." It introduces complete information about Al Capone, and a small part about the website designer. The homepage of the site, which includes a good deal of photos, is full of the deluxe ambiance of gangland. You can click anything about Al Capone you’re interested in, and you could make a comment, too.

In the beginning, I was attracted by the homepage. After that, I entered the items one by one, and I like the information presented with pictures. The way it shows lets people know about Al Capone very well. In addition, I’m so surprised that the author, Diane Tremblay, can collect so much information about the legend. She really did a good job.

by Bi-Chien

0 comments: