CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 01, 2005

#1 http:// www.travelchinauide.com
#2 http:// www.chinasite.com

I like website #1 better than website #2 because the page of the website is bright color. Therefore, the viewer can read easier and feel enjoyable. the color in the website is a mix of blue, white, and yellow. So I feel relaxed and comfortable. Also, blue is my favorite color. However, the website has a lot of pictures about people or famous places in China. Moreover, you can find any information about China.


The color in page of website is very important. So I don't think we can read the website without color. The color in the website is like salt in the food. However, I almost agree with the article, but I disagree with Black and dark blue. In my opinion Black makes me gloomy and feel tired, but I don't think it means power. Also, I don't think dark blue means government or is not good for the young and lively. In my opinion dark blue is nice and beautiful future.

0 comments: