CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 02, 2005

My Favorite Band

My favorite band is YUZU. They are very nice guys, so I want to tell you about "YUZU". YUZU consists of two Japanese guys. They are very popular in Japan. One is Yujin Kitagawa, whose part is vocal(low), acoustic guitar, harmonica and tambourine, and the other is Koji Iwasawa, whose part is vocal(high), acoustic guitar, harmonica and harp. They can play guitar with beautiful harmonic song, and also the lyrics of their songs are great! Their songs always encourage me and make us happy, so I like them and play their song on the guitar if I have free time. I think everyone likes their songs. Their song was even chosen as the theme song of the Olympics. In the end, I recommend that you listen to YUZU's song even though you can't understand Japanese. YUZU will surely make you happy!!
This is YUZU's homepage.
http://www.senha.jp/yuzu/
http://www.senha.co.jp/yuzu_new/new_new/full_main.html

Hiroto

0 comments: