CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 02, 2005

My Favorite Band

My favorite band is Heavenly Melody. First, it is composed of 4 men and 4 women. And each person sings the different pitches: soprano, alto, tenor, bass. They don’t need instruments to polish their sound. My idea is that the most wonderful instrument is the human body. Next, the music is gospel songs. I like its melody and words. Especially, I love words of gospel songs. That is because these words always give me hope and faith and love, and I can face anything. Finally, these singers have good behavior and mature thinking. Today, most singers have good singing voice, but they have no good behavior and mature thinking. Can you worry if your children are listening to songs of licentious singers? I surely worry my kids do. In sum, Heavenly Melody is the best band in Taiwan, and it is my favorite band forever, I think so.

I like Heavenly Melody

ManJung

0 comments: