CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

PAPARAZZI

LONDON PAPARAZZI
I went to website whose name is “London Paparazzi”. This site is made by Jack Ludlam, who is a paparazzi. First he introduced himself. He said that he has been doing “Celebrity Photography” for a long time. He is also available for conference photography, P.R. events, etc. And I also can see a lot of his pictures.But I don’t know most of the people who show up in his pictures, because I think most of them are British celebrities. And he also introduced BBC’s TV documentary, whose name is “Inside Out”, because this documentary is based on his story. He expressed his opinion about paparazzi using one sentence, “We’re a nation obsessed with stars, fame and celebrity.” And he also told us a few hot tips about the best place to take a picture. In addition, there is Jack Ludlam’s guide to the top celebrity spotting place in London. And he explained about his work. He said, “People want to see celebrities and some celebrities want to be seen. We’re in this together”. However they also asked a question about star’s privacy and they want to know what we think by using e-mail. I think paparazzi have a deep impact between the right-to-know of the public and star’s privacy. If I were a star, I would hate paparazzi, because whenever and whatever I’m doing, somebody would watch me somewhere. How a terrible it would be! Stars are people before celebrities. For this reason, I think paparazzi are not good.



DIKI

0 comments: