CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 06, 2006

The Amish

The Amish live in 10 mils west of Intestale 57 off exit 203. The name of the town is Arthur. The people who live there are around 2,200 residents. The nearby state Amish live in are Ohio and Indiana. They speak english. They are originally from Switzerland. They think the electricity is evil in itself. The most intersting thing is traveling by buggy.

In my opinion, I think the Amish have such a good life that I want to try it just for one month or so. In my country there are some groups who live like the Amish style but I don't agree with them in a lot of things because they believe anything new should be illegal, but nothing we receive from god tells us that. They number around 2000 or less.

amish site
amish site
amish site
amish site
Omar

0 comments: