CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Amish

In the begining, I visited the website http://www.amish.net and it's a very interesting website, because I saw several pictures of Amish. In that section for search about anything Amish, like gift shops, Amish information center, food and Amish tours. They have stuff for sale, like food, dolls, and farms. They are a lot of things to learn about the Amish's life. The wedsite has a huge amount of information about how the Amish can live or how they can get the food and other stuff like that. Amish life es so amusing they show us when they came first and where they live how they work. That is so interesting.
In my opinion, I like this website, because it shows us how important are the Amish. And I like the way in the website; it seems so easy to find anything about them. They have a lot of information about them. And the website gives the history about the Amish. For me I like this website because I learn amazing information about the Amish.

By Do0odiz

0 comments: