CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 07, 2007

Drinking problems

I choose this website www.madd.org/tuhijo/en_act_friends.htm . Which was created by a group of people. They worked together to help people how we can help our children from peer pressure. Most of the people who created the website are Doctors of medicine. And also, it has much information about how young people start drinking with peer pressure. In addition, it has many links to discuss that.

In my opinion, I like this website because it supports the people for how we can keep our kids from drink. On the other hand, I am interested in this website. For example, when I am looking for the best information about advantages or disadvantages for the drinks, I found much about that. I got an advantage from this website like how I can work with my friends to be careful. Also, it gives us make advances about the drinks. I agree with this website, because the most of the people who created that are Professors, Doctors and researchers.

By Ahmed Alotaibi

0 comments: