CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Controlling Crime by Aki

Controllimg Crime

1 what is the crime in the video?

This is robbery. He entered the shop and tried to take money from a shop.


2 Why is the criminal not successful?

In the video, a man stood in front of register showing a long knife to a manager, but a manager said “What are you doing?” with strong emotion. A manager grabbed something and showed him attack emotion. Then he was shocked and he went back to the entrance. A manager kicked him and tried to take him out side. That was strong action. A manager took a cell phone and took number of a car with camera. That is why he didn’t successes this crime.

3 What controls (external or internal) deter YOU from committing this crime?

As for me, internal control does.
Because I have already have image of crime that crime is not good and wrong.
I think it comes from my beliefs and fears. I want what I want every time when I go shopping, however that belif dater from me.

0 comments: