CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

CONTROLLING CRIME BY FAHAD

QUESTIONS:

1- WHAT IS THE CRIME?
2- WHY IS THE CRIMINAL NOT SUCCESSFUL?
3- WHAT CONTROLS DETER YOU FROM COMMITTING THIS CRIME?

ANSWERS:

1- It’s a mini market robbery.

2- Because he didn’t know that the man who works at the store has a black belt in six marshals arts, so he defend himself by using this arts, and the robber didn’t expect that the seller will react that way so he escaped through the door then the seller followed him and gave him a kick that lay him on the ground, then the robber started to run and he followed him and took a picture of the car plate number which helped the police to arrest him.

3- It’s the internal controls that deter me from doing that which has four factors. The First it’s a forbidden and bad thing to do and will me make me feel bad about myself. The Second if my family and friends find out about it, they will disapprove it. The Third is the fear of being arrested or imprisoned. Finally social force such as being fired from my job, losing the trust of my colleagues, and not being able to get a good job because it will be on my records.

0 comments: