CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Carbondale Halloween

I read some websites about Halloween violence and Carbondale Halloween. According to websites, there are a lot of violent things that happened. For instance, people broke some windows, trees, and cars. Moreover, some people fought with the police. The people also throw beer at the people downtown. I think that happened because the police always were not serious at Halloween.

I talked with American students about the violence in Halloween. They told me that all the violence came from people who live out of town, for example, Saint Louis, Marion, Edwardsville, Champaign, even Chicago. In their opinion, the people did the violent behavior because they drank too much. However, I think the main reason is the history of Carbondale Halloween and the crowd.

By Mohammed Ali

1 comments:

Jessica said...

No matter where the violence came from, I think everyone is glad that we have had several peaceful years.