CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 04, 2006

DNA is developed in our life
I went to a website that shows some pictures and some information about what DNA is. DNA is the structure of the body; it exists in all cells of the body. It can be used in the composition a forensic profile. It shows some sample of blood that is used to know who did a crime. The website talked about the PCR that is used to analyze the sample. DNA is used to identify genes and in determining genetic paternity.

In my opinion, I like the presentation of the website that shows information and consolidates images. I think DNA helps us to know things that we were not able to know in the past, however complex. I wish to continue this technology in the detection of crimes and hope that humans do not find a way to trick that.

by aziz

0 comments: