CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 04, 2006

I went to this website I was done about some people who work in internet space and it shows some pictures about hacker people, how did they get caught and what is the punishment that they got from the government. Richard Stallman made a clear and big step in the computer world, especially in the software sphere; in other words, he was the founder. Dennis Ritchie and Ken Thompson both created a new system in their laptops, an operating system, and it become standard, and a popular C programming language. John Draper is the one who created a special way to use the phone and make free calls. Computer viruses were stopped by his firewall system.

In my opinion the government must support these genius, intelligent and creative people and give them stimulators to continue their excellence. I like the subject and I also like how the website shows the information.

by Alkahtani,k

0 comments: