CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hello, I will introduce about my job.I use this web-site which is "http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/index.html".My job is a kind of police officer who arrests murderers like a killer.It takes so much time to arrest killers.Most detective police spend time for investigating to find the murderer and these jobs are also very dangerous.

I am going to tell you about my opinion.Most murderers kill the person who is very close,like their best friends,families or even their children.Sometimes they kill the person who they kill very violently.According to this web-site,most killers have mental disease.Maybe when they were a child,they were shocked from an accident.So I don't want violence.I hope to a protect myself from murder perfectly.

by Park,Jae-Yul

0 comments: