CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The best TV program

In my country, every family has a televerison, it played a role in our life. They watched tv for news, whatever they want to see. Aslo I liked to wath TV too. it had many kinds of programs. Especially, my best tv program is entertainment. Every sunday night, It introduced about stars of events or activities. It reported their clothes style, because there were many fans want to follow their style. I also do that. They showed stars sandles. if i heared it, i shared with my classmate dring broken time, when i was in high school. this program invealed my star who had the new album. then, i would bought it, because i liked her or who was the famous. So, i liked entertainment of tv program.
name: Qin Zheng

You can go to Yahoo for more information.

0 comments: