CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My favorite TV program!!!

HI! I am Patrick. This is my first time to write a personal blog, I want to talk about my favorite TV program. My favorite program is ESPN. It talks about any kinds of sports and including sports news, games, and players in the world. Many Americans like sports, such as baseball, basketball, and football. These are very popular sports in America. People care about which team won the game yesterday, and which player did very well.
I like to watch sports games, especially baseball and basketball. In Taiwan, many people care about the MLB player who comes from Taiwan, like Yankees Changming Wang, and Dodgers Hungzi Kuo. Because both these pitchers are very popular in Taiwan, we like to watch them play games. The other sport I like is basketball, especially the NBA. If I have time, I want to go the Unite Center to watch the Chicago Bulls games.
These sports are my favorite ! So this is why I like to watch ESPN. So if you have time, you should watch it and enjoy the games. I hope you will like it!

You can here for more information.

0 comments: