CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My favorite TV program

There are alot of TV programs that I like in my life. There is one TV program I have been watching since I was young. The name of this program is Diamond, and it's a kind of game. In the begin they start with 7 players. The point for this game is to see who has more skill and to see who is faster. There are alot of rooms. Inside each room a different game. When the player goes inside the room, he just has 5 minutes to get the Diamond. When I watch this program i really enjoy it Specially when I am with my friend because we have to guess who is going to win in the end.

1 comments:

CESL said...

I think it was really interesting game. Your friend and you tried to find some thing interesting things in your life.I think it was a good way to relax when you full of pressure.