CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 31, 2007

To whome it may concern

Dear visitors, I'm going to interduce my self, so you don't have to looking for me in Google

1- My name is Mamdouh Alsharif

2- I'm a student from The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

3- I'm 20 years old

4-Unfortunately, I'm lone single , however that could change in the future. Who knows ?

5- My religion is Islam, and I’m really abroad of that I’m Muslim.

6- I'm preparing for TOEFL because it's one of the requirements that I must have.

7- I got a scholarship from the National Guard to study in US

8- I’m studying in CESL – Southern Illinois University

9- I will apply for " Clinical Pharmacy " at University of California - San Francisco which is the best pharmacy school in the world.

10- Now, I'm studying at CESL - Southern Illinois University

11- My parents had 6 children. Four boys and two girls. Fortunately, I'm the oldest son in the family-

12-My hopes are playing soccer, swimming , and I'm crazy about reading

13- The doctors won't like what I'm going to say , but really I'm interested in the fast food

14- I have a nick name which is " Moon Shadow ".

15- I like sea, sunset, moon, dark, classical music, and the quite.

16 I have been to two foreign countries Egypt and Jordan

17- My favorite sport is " soccer " and my best team is " Arsenal " which is an English club.

18- On of the interesting that I'd like to talk about, that I heat the onion more than you image.

19- I found US is a terrific country , and I liked it more that I predicted, but I hope the American government can find a final solution for our visas issues.

That's all for tody

Thank you for your patient.


Regards

Mamdouh Alsharif

0 comments: