CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Bluetooth

I went to this article. And I read in this web site about Bluetooth. In the last three years it circulated quickly in Saudi Arabia especially technology like this that can make people change their habit. People over there like to use the Bluetooth because it approaches them from each other, so they can chat, and send pictures. On the other hand, it’s easy to find people that you might know, or make new relationships. The great thing is that the Bluetooth feature is free. Unfortunately some people abuse this technology by annoying the others. However, this technology changed the Saudi community in a good way.

In my opinion, I used the Bluetooth before and I like it because it’s helpful and it makes you in touch with people. In fact my recommend is to try using this technology and you will be happy with it.

by Abood Raid

0 comments: