CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 08, 2006

TRAFFIC WAVES

I went to
TRAFFIC WAVES
and I have written this article about it on my web log: http://www.muhammad178.blogspot.com/

He lives in Seattle; it took him 45 minutes to go back and forth to work if he's lucky. Sometimes it took him 4 hours to go back and forth to work. That forced him to watch what's going on on the road and it led him to realize a lot of things. In fact he realized that traffic is fantasy, it's like "a flowing liquid" he said. He also became a main part of this traffic; he uses his car just to be in the traffic and watch people. Finally, he thinks the traffic is a phenomena.

In my opinion, I believe that traffic is bad, and it's the only thing that makes you hate driving when you're in it. Indeed, this guy surprised me when he said he likes it, I thought he's going to hate it. As a matter of fact, when I am involved in traffic I just start to look for an exit to get away from the traffic. And I have succeed to find other ways and roads to take, so when I come the next time I won't come to the same road or highway that has the traffic. In short, people should organize themselves when they're behind the wheels, in order to prevent the traffic, and I'm optimistic about it; I believe humans are going to find a way to solve this issue.

by, Mohammed

0 comments: