CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Media

Mohamad alwheeb
AE2B
Essay

Now many people use the media to watch, or to read or to listen. My favorite
media is the radio. The radio is one of several media in the world. It is one of
the oldest media, which can be use in our cars, homes, and offices. It is cheap
and easy to use. I like it and it is my favorite.

The radio can be us while we are working or driving. This is the fastest
media to listen for the news. We can use it in our cars, or home, or offices. We
can know about the world without effort and quickly. Just turn on the radio and
listen. The radio is the most available media in the world now.

If we ask anybody what the cheapest media is, he will surely say the radio.
We can buy the radio at lower price. We can buy it at $5 or $10 dollar. Yes, I am
talking about the media machine. The radio comes in many sizes, styles, and
all of them are not expensive.

When I studied about the radio. I discovered that the radio was the easiest
media to use. The radio is the easiest because it is small, easy to operate and
easy to transport. We can find it everywhere. The radio is also the oldest
media, and we can’t live without it. It is important for anybody who likes the
news, or who has a lot of work, when we can’t search for the News.

I am happy to write an essay about radio, my favorite media. It is easiest,
fastest, cheapest, and the best media. I like that it has a lot of stations. I use it when I want to get new News. It helps me get information very easy and fast. I
like it a lot.

0 comments: