CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 11, 2006

UFO

UFO- AE2 Hennah

www.rotten.com/library/conspiracy/reswell/
What is UFO?

What is a UFO? “Roswell” is a history about UFO. These days, there is also argument about whether the appearance of a UFO is a fact or fiction. This history that takes the case of appearing UFO in Roswell, New Mexico in July of 1947 suggests 3 theories. First theory, It was not UFO. It was just a balloon-based sensing device. Second theory, It was balloon that Japan use to attack. Third theory, It was a UFO. But author didn’t assure us about existence of UFO.

When I Was a High school student, I saw a movie “Signs” that handled UFO’s. I was interested in it, ; since then I have believed it. And this belief is continued. So, I am interested in this history and 3 theories. And I hope that 1and 2 theory are not fact. It is not fact that UFO exist in the world. But many movies, books, and pictures make me believe it. So I hope it is a fact and someday I will see it.

0 comments: