CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My Favorite Media, The Internet

As time goes by, everything has changed, so has the media. At first, newspapers and magazines were the main media, and then TV and radio became the major media. More recently, the internet has become one of today’s media, so today’s media has become more various. Among them, people have their own favorite media. My favorite media is the internet because it is fast, easily accessible at any time, and has various contents.

First, the internet is faster than other media. The internet has no announcers, so it delivers the news faster than TV or radio. And the internet is also faster than the printed media such as newspapers or magazines because the internet delivers current news while the printed media delivers old news. Therefore the internet is the fastest way to get new information.

Second, the internet is easily accessible. I can get on the internet whenever I turn on my computer. If I need to get some information late at night, the internet is the answer because I can use it 24 hours. I can also use the satellite TV 24 hours, but it usually shows reruns late at night. In addition, we can use the internet on the streets thanks to the development of wireless internet. Therefore the internet is the media that I can easily access.

Third, the internet has various contents. Today the internet includes other media such as TV, radio, magazines and newspapers. I can watch some TV programs and movies, listen to radios, and read newspapers or magazines. Today’s advanced technology has made it possible. In addition, the internet has its own contents like weblog and internet communities where we can discuss today’s issues. Because of these factors, the internet has come to have various contents.

Today there are many kinds of media. Among them, the internet has three advantages that other media don’t have. It is the fastest and easily accessible media. Also it has various contents. For these reasons, I really enjoy using the internet.


AE2B Allen

0 comments: