CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 11, 2006

RAED ALHAMAD

My Favorite Media
The media is important in our lives. We have different kinds of media like newspapers, television, magazine, and the Internet. Everybody has favorite media. My favorite media is Internet. I can learn info about the world through the Internet such as culture, music and news. It supports freedom. I can see any movies, read any magazine and expound my opinions. The Internet is convenient, accessible, and free. These are many reasons why the Internet is my favorite media.

First, I can learn information about the world through the Internet. I can learn about different culture. I can listen to music, and get read the News. These are just a few of the many ways to get information about the world by using the Internet.

Second, Internet supports freedom. I can watch any movies that aren’t allowed in my country. I can read many kind of newspapers and magazines. The Internet can expand my opinions. There are many ways that the Internet can supports freedom.

Third, the Internet is convenient, accessible and free. By Internet I can buy from another country. It has low price and free in some places. Internet is low prices and in most country available and has services.

The Internet has been to write, my favorite media, The Internet. I like to learn information about the world through the Internet. I can see any movies, read any magazine and expound your opinions. It is convenient, accessible and free. I think The Internet is best media

0 comments: