CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 15, 2005

Jamie Oliver's Weblog _ Soojin

I looked at Jamie Oliver's Weblog


What is on it?

We can know how he is getting along and about his program in his diary.
He writes from the road, posts recipes and gives readers a way to share theirs.
In addition, he writes his story how he has grown as a chef, his favorite places, people and stuff.
Also, he auctions off his stuff and has competitions with simple questions about his program.
In his shopping section, people can browse around and find all the cool stuff for sale and then buy it.


What do I think?

His weblog is very charming. It has no superfluity and no exaggeration.
I have known him for two years. I often watch his program, The Naked Chef, in Korea.
I could feel that he really enjoys cooking and loves to work.
I was impressed with his constant passion for the job and his unchangeable love for his family.
He is my age, so he is a great encouragement to me.
I hope that he works for his passion until he becomes a great-grandfather.

0 comments: