CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 15, 2005

Mariah Carey's Weblog

When I opened Mariah Carey's weblog, I saw a sexy picture and listened to nice music. Looking at the list in her weblog, I can find all about her information that I wanted. For example, if I am her fan, I can write a message to her, ask her a question, talk with her in the chat room, get her exclusive photo, etc.. But if I am not her fan, I still can know about her news, see and enjoy her photo, listen to her music or buy her CD, and I also can listen to her answer about the fans' question. And the last important thing is I can be her fan there.

I like this weblog's structure becasue it's very clear to understand what she wants to tell you, and I also can know what it is. Next is that I can talk with her, and she will answer the question by herself; it's very exciting to me to be her fan. The third reason is the language; we can choose our language to see the weblog. It lets me feel comfortable, because I can more easily understand her information and news. I think her weblog is exciting because I liked her before, but I'm not her fan; I just liked her songs. So, that's why I don't have the reason to not like it, because I think I can search for all of her information in her weblog, and that's good for me .

0 comments: