CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Switzerland - J.D -

#1

  • http://www.switzerlandtours.net/

  • #2
  • http://www.switzerlandflexitours.com/


  • I like #1. Because it looks well-ordered when i saw this site. This site has three main clolrs that are red,white and blue. Blue is my favorite color and it brings to mind swiss moutains and sky. This site has so much red color but it harmonies with white very much that remind me of switzerland. In addition, some pictures placed top of the screen looks like a panorama


    I almost agree with these principles. I felt uncomfortable when I saw the Switzerland tour site because there are so much red color. So i didn't like this site. But it reminded switzerland with red and white when i saw again. In addition, this site is well-ordered that makes me comfortable and to stay more at there. On the other hand, the other site was so crowded. That was the most important reason why i didn't select the second site.

    0 comments: