CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

web marketing - travel sites

For this project, we are looking at how web designers use color and design to get you to feel good on their page. We are especially interested in travel sites for these places that people are interested in. I've decided to put the links up just so we can all see some sites. Why not?

Alaska

Hawaii


Las Vegas

Montreal

China

Prague- Czech Republic


Berlin- Germany

Switzerland

Italy


I think I'm missing a few!! I will add them soon.

Remember,
1) pick your sites
2) choose your favorite
3) try to think of WHY you liked that one...
BEFORE you look into color and design!

here's a site that tells a little about color...it's called Jessett. Take a look at it if you want. I will also give you a site about other principles soon....

-Tom L.

0 comments: