CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 15, 2005

Margaret Cho's weblog (J.D)

I looked at Margaret Cho's weblog

When I saw Margaret Cho's weblog, there are many things in her blog. For example, many diaries, photos, A/V, the story of her tour, etc. And she also has some fan letters and her answers. When i click on the 'Movie', I can see some of her movie's info. A part of her blog, whose name is 'shop', sells some goods, for example, books, DVDs, T-shirts and posters.


When I saw Margaret Cho's weblog, I was confused about the picture, which is of a woman grabbing a mic and taking a pose that looks like a guitarist. The reason I was confused is that I heard Margaret Cho is a comedian. But posters in her blog look like a singer's concert poster. I think the best thing in her blog is her diary. And also fan letters and her answers are very interesting. But atmosphere of her blog looks like a shopping mall. There are many advertisements about her DVDs, movies, books, and

0 comments: