CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Kanae Moribe

Hello!

I am Kanae Moribe.

I' m 20 years old.
I' m from Osaka, Japan.
I brought many kinds of Japanese food here.
I' m living in Neely Hall, SIUC now.
This is my second time staying in the U.S.
I've been to New York last year.
I want to go to California.
I wanna visit to Canada, Italy, Spain, Balinese and Saudi Arabia, too.
I'm also studying Italian and Chinese.


I like listening to music, especially rock.
I want to practice the guitar.
My favorite musician is Sum 41.
I also like watching movies.
I've played badminton before.
I was a good runner, too.

My favorite colors are pink and black.
I want an American mobile phone recently.

There are 5 people in my family.
I have a younger sister.
We don't have any pets now.

0 comments: