CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Who Am I?

1- My name is Fahad Mohammad I Alkaltham.
2- I am from Saudi Arabia.
3- I am 23.
4- I am Married.
5- I have a 2 months old son.
6- I have 2 sisters and 4 brothers.
7- My brother Abdulaziz studies in the US at the Universityof Alabama.
8- I have a bachelor degree in accounting from King Saud University in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
9- I have studied English in England for three summers.
10- I am a Teaching Assistant (TA) in the accounting department at King Saud University.
11- I teach accounting exercises lectures for undergraduate students.
12- I am planning to study a masters degreedegree in accounting in the USA when i finish CESL.
13- I am planning to get my PhD. in accounting in the US, but in a different state.
14- I like football and body building.
15- I am a PADI diver, And i like fishing and camping.
16- My favorite football team is Real Madrid.
17- I like going to the movie theater, And my favorite actor is Nicolas Cage and my favorite actress is Meg Ryan.
18- I have been to South Korea, Great Britain, Malaysia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Qatar.
19- I would like to visit many places in the US such as California, Nevada and Florida.
20- I hope someday that i fined myself a successful accounting professor.

0 comments: