CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Wednesday, August 29, 2007
++Introduce++
hello;)
My name is Haruna Narazaki.

I'm from Japan.
I'm 22.
In Japan, I lived in Osaka.
But now, I live in Carbondale.
And in there, I share room with American.
My family has four people: my father, mother, brother, and me!
I have a dog:Jolly. She is old but she is so cute!!
My hobby is shopping and watching movies.
I like to watch soccer games.
And, I like to travel, too.
I've been to China, Hongkong, Guam, NY, Detroit etc..
I like Japanese foods. Sushi is very tasty!!
Before, I went to Chaina and studied there for a month. So, I can speak Chinese a little.
When I'm junior high school student, I belonged to traffic field team.
I have two best friends in Japan.
My father is very kind.
My mother is good at cooking.
I like foods which she cooks!
My brother is going to marry next year.
So, I'm very exciting!!
I want to go to Europe someday!!

Posted by haru at 8:17 AM 0 comments



Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)

0 comments: