CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 31, 2007

Who am I?

Hello.
My name is Minami Kawasaki.
Today, I will introduce myself.

1. My name is Minami.
2. I came from Japan.
3. I have a cat.
4. I lke to take pictures.
5. I'm 21 years old now.
6. My birthday is the 26th of July.
7. I have parents,a older sister and brother.
8. I like to watch movies.
9. I'm a student of Tokushima University.
10. I stay with my host-mother, Lilla.
11. I can't speak English well, but I'm trying hard.
12. I'm wearing a shirt which I bought in University Mall the other days.
13. I like ice-cream and cakes.
14.I'm not good at driving.
15. I lke Japanese foods.
16.I visited South Korea when I was hight scool student.
17.I don't like tomatoes.
18.I had been to the beach on the camps of SIU.
19.I'll stay here for four weeks.
20.I want to learn American sociology.

0 comments: