CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Who am i? AE2 B

Hi~
My name is HeeJin Shin i'm from South Korea. my English name is "JIn". please call me Jin.
we are a family of four. I have younger brother. I am interested in music such as R&B or Rock. and my hobby is watching TV or movies. and i lke shopping.and I like read books, especially comic books. and internet web surfing it is also like it. i have been to europe is it so nice. I hope to speak english well. and I will transfer to SIU. My major is Business Administration. Bur i want to study maketig. Now i live at 504 S. Rawlings ST. #312. and I miss my country. I don't like summer or winter. It means, doesn't like hot and cold weather. I like American TV shows for example, House M.D, 24 or Prison Break. Last, i wnat to make American firends.

0 comments: