CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Britney spears with her child

I went to this article ;I read about the suffering Britney Spears with the Media, especially from photographer’s. On one day Britney drove her car with her son, and bodyguard. They went to store to buy something, when she waited with her son some photographer tried to get a picture of her son, because he wasn’t in the right place in the car. According to an article, the singer loves her baby but she is opposition to some problems with photographs.

In my opinion, I like Britney Spears. She is really a good person, I read about hey. But her problem is normal, because she is famous. I believe sometimes the person can’t be dominating in cases like that, but they should try to adapt themselves because they are famous.

by: Raid Abood

0 comments: