CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Suarez proud of Ecuador's showing

The article published in BBC Sports called Suarez proud of Ecuador's showing talks about the last game of Ecuador in the World Cup against England and how coach Luis Fernando Suarez expresses his pride for Ecuador’s improvement. He said that the only way to get a definite win was a stopped ball play because both teams were willing to win. Furthermore, he expressed his congratulations to England and especially to captain Beckham whose very precise shot, it was impossible to stop.
I must accept that I am not a soccer fanatic but at this time I must recognize that the World Cup fever embraced me too because it is unusual that in my country the people work together and make known Ecuador’s name for something more than corruption and oil; my country maybe will remember that there is nothing we can’t beat if we work hard and together.

By Vanessa

0 comments: