CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

London paparazzi

I went to a London paparazzi.
This site is made by Jack Ludlam who has been doing a celebrity photography. There are many categories such as intros, a gallery and news. It connects with a BBC which offers news about a paparazzi. Looking at the gallery folder, there are many celebrities's pictures that were taken by Jack Ludlam.

I think that this site is very interesting and fun. Especially, I am interested in intros. These are stimulating for me and they make me want to see the site more and more. Because I like the sound which is heard by pressing a shutter. It makes me excited. Moreover, I can see a lot of celebrity's momentary pictures.I don't know whether this site infringes a celebrity's privacy or it just offers information to the public. However, the most important thing is that this site is useful for our entertainment.

by Lynette

0 comments: