CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Millions die in Africa

I went to
this article
;the reason that made me choose this article is that the title attracted me to real about it, (millions die in Africa); also, I’m from Africa. Sometimes we hear about people dying or people needing food or money, most of them because of the disease. When we hear about that we feel sad, but the problem is why this thing is less important than insignificant programs in American television, which means that few people know about them. However, they should give them some attention and try to make the number of people who die smaller.


In my opinion, there are many poor countries in Africa that need help from everybody in the world. I think that’s true, and I agree with that (many people don’t know about them) In my country, Sudan, there are some poor towns, and I saw them; it is really a disastrous thing .also, I think the big problem at this time is that the media is interested in famous people and what they do, whereas they should give some consideration about people in Africa.

by: Raid Abood

0 comments: