CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Assignment#5

AE2-A
Atsumi

I introduce this web site here.
This web site is Southern Illinois' homepage and there are several pages, for example, local, sports, lifestyles and so on. This time, the article describes about a female firefighter and it is written by Nicole Sack on Wednesday, August 16, 2006. Dana MacCrimmon who was Carbondale's first female firefighter died because of her duty. About 75 firefighters and emergency responders attended her funeral and payed their respect to her. She was good person and was loved by everyone...

My opinion
I felt very sad when I read this article. She was only 45 years old. She was great woman who was brave as a firefighter. I think that losing someone is the hardest and bitterest thing...especially the person is your family and friends. Also, I was impressed by another firefighters' respect that payed to her. They work for people for dear with their pride. I want to pay my respect to her, firefighters and emergency responders, and I think we have to respect them.

0 comments: