CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Women Boxing

I went to a women's boxing web site. It has a women boxing archive. There are pictures on the site's homepage which are for some famous female boxer. I saw Laila Ali's pictures who is one of the most famous female boxer. She is the daughter of Mohamad Ali, who was one of the best in boxing sport. There are many links on the lift of the site, forexample, the lastest news, upcoming events, and fight results and more.

In my opinion this is one of the worst sports I have known. It is a kind of fighiting, bloodletting, and violence. It teaches children violence. I remember when we were kids we did what we saw from boxing sometimes with each other. Also, I don't like women to be like men, having muscles and fighting. So, I hope to not marry a boxer woman in the future.

by,,,,,Khaled Alotaibi

1 comments:

Ai said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.