CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Weblog Assignment #5

I visited the site http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3002946.stm "what are the 78 differences between women and men?"

Scientist research about the human genome realized that 78 differences genes separate men from women.

About 78 genes we need some effort to understand people that each genes is different.




My opinion.
I already know about each genes part a little but it's too much than I known.
So it makes me surprise. This will make men and women different but I think these days almost similar than last time, men and women's gene role. I think it is good for our society. They just different because of their's genes so it is very basic thing men and women so don't worry about their's are different.


AE2 DAVID

0 comments: