CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Dana

I visited a website of the

  • southern news paper
  • . In general this website is good for news, weather, sport, business, and general information ….etc. I read especially an article about the first women working in the fire department as firefighter, written by Nicole Sack. Nicole wrote about firefighter Dana MaCcrimmon in Carbondale who died in Memorial Hospital Friday 2:20 pm August 2006 ,because she had responded to fire cal at 10:59 pm Thursday and became ill, after that she was transfered to the hospital and she died on Friday .Dana she was first women working in fire department in Carbondale . Dana was named Carbondale's Employee of month for February 2005 and was named the city's Employee of the year for 2005. Dana in 1998 passed all the requirement for the job for firefighter with excellent skills .Dana had good relation with friend working in the fire department. Dana did hard work extra, she was director of the southern Illinois camp for burned children free of charge . family, on Tuesday 75 firefighters and emergency responders from around the region gathered in Carbondale to pay their respects to Dana .



    I n me opinion when I was read this story I felt very sad about Dana. Really she was a strong great women and hard worker. I respect Dana. She worked hard job for women and of the same time I am very sad about Dana's children. I hope the Dana's children are doing very well in life. The better friends of Dana in the fire department will not forget Dana. Finally, I respect Dana she was working to protect her people. I disagree in women working as firefighter

    by l
  • bati
  • 0 comments: