CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 09, 2006

Weblog Assignment #4

I visited here and I saw many of Arnold Schwarzenegger's
photos!! Though now he does not appear in the movies
anymore, people who live on the earth will know
him, why? Because he was so famous before. In this web
site, I can see many of his photos, I can know many
information about what kind of role he had played
before, like a hero, a policeman, a good father, or a
bad man who is very strong!!! In these 340 photos of
him, I can know he is really a nice actor, not only he
had good acting skills before, but also had a strong body
that and many muscles.

In my opinion, even though Schwarzenegger does not
act any more,he is still served for the people.
Now he is California's governor, and the people still like him. I sincerely hope he can continue to make
movie, because all of my family like him. Not
merely can we see his professional skills,but we can also
admire his body that has many muscles as well.
However, I think he made a lot of influnces on movie,
because he created many new roles, and he used his own
ways to let us remenber him. This is an important
impact on movie. Without him, I think the motion picture
industry will not be as successful as now.

Mickey

1 comments:

this is Mickey's blog said...

good job!!!

I like your name!!!

so funny!!!