CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bargain Before Buying

In my country people always negotiate.Some people neqotiate high price products others negotiate cheap products. Houses, cars and lands are the first things we negotiate for. Food and clothes are the second thing we negotiate for. In my country I used to bargain to buy some land for may father, and buy some used cars for my family's restaurant chain. Not only that, but when I was working in my family's restaurant chain, I have faced many customers bargaining with me. Therefore, I am good in bargaining because of my special strategies. Frst, do not show your craving or desiring of the products. second, before deciding to buy any products go around and observe the costs of the similar products. third, decide how much you want to pay. Next, offer a price which is as much below what you have decided to pay, as the seller's price is above it. Finally, go back and forth with the sellers until they accept your price. you should bargain in my country to have a good price.

0 comments: