CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Worst Nightmare...

Dreams have a special corner in our life. First, some people like to talk about them and some people won't, because they think it is a private personal experience. Second, I usually don't remember my dreams, except for unique ones, good or bad. One of the worst nightmares, I haven't forgotten it since I had it. I was in my parent's house and I went to the back yard. I had had a tooth, then I dug in the back yard and buried the tooth. Also, It was very dark. when I had this dream I was very scared and concermed about this nightmare, and I thought something bad would happen. In addition, I didn't try to interpret my dream because I believed it was just a nightmare and it didn't mean anything. Finally, dreams have an old history from many cultures, and every person has dreams in his/her life and it is very important for him/her.

0 comments: