CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Three dreams

When I was tired, I slept early. I had several dreams about CESL. In the first dream, I went to a CESL class. Nobody came to the CESL class. I tried to find people, but I did not see people. That moment, I felt so lonely and woke up from my sleep. I slept again. I went to the CESL class again. In my dream, I met many friends. In my second dream I had a problem! Only Korean people came to the CESL class. I felt bad because did not want to meet so many Korean people. I woke up from my sleep again. I thought in my dream that I had changed to a good mind. The third dream came to me. I saw a big hurricane at the university. I ran away from it. I wanted people to rescue me, but nobody helped me. I opened my eyes. I did not sleep that day.

0 comments: