CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Worst Nightmare

The worst nightmare I have ever had was about ghost. Before I slept, I read a book about a ghost. In my dream, I walked on a road which had no light in the middle of the night. Suddenly a woman who had a big mouse appeared. I was very afraid and ran away from her, but she chased me. I ran until I exhausted, and finally I could perfectly run away from her. I stopped in front of a tree, but it was a ghost, too. So I had to run away from it, and I should run again!! I was breathless so much. And I stopped near a man to ask for his help, but the man also was a ghost!! In my dream, all of them were ghosts, so I could not relax during this dream. It is the worst nightmare that I have ever had.

0 comments: