CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Worst Nightmare

People dream whenever they sleep. But it’s not a certain thing whether they remember what they had at night or not. For example, I can’t remember almost any of my dreams every day. But let me tell you my worst nightmare. It was when I was a little child, around seven. In my dream, one of my friends and I were walking in a large desert. While we were moving with no purpose, she disappeared from my vision suddenly. I was looking for her for an hour, and then at last I could find her. Surprisingly she was in the house of ant-lion and had been sucking into it quickly. Because I liked her, I made a big effort to help her from the suffering. Though it was a small nest, I couldn’t pull her up because of my lack of power. I guess she was dead, unfortunately. That’s it.


Rie

0 comments: